Thursday, June 17, 2010

Various tweets after the Lakers win the NBA Championship

BQRMagic
Re: FT disparity: Lakers 2nd in NBA in FT Rate defense, Celtics 25th. Finals results tend to bear that out. Nothing fishy.

johnschuhmann
And the +/- leader for the series? Ron Artest: +40.

ChrisMannixSI
Kobe Bryant on what this title means to him: "It means I have one more than Shaq."

KevinDing
Kobe: "I’ve got one more than Shaq, and you can take that to the bank."

LakersReporter
Get ready for this Kobe quote: "I got one more than Shaq. You can take that to the bank. I don't forget anything."

TrueHoop
Hundreds of street signs torn down. Metal poles littered everywhere. A crowd with a Garnett jersey chanting "burn that s---."

blazersblog
Sheed waited outside the refs' locker room after the game? Classic.

DuranLA
Rasheed Wallace outside of the refs locker room. Security telling him they're not coming out. Shed says "just wanna talk"

THE_REAL_SHAQ @THE_REAL_SHAQ Congratulations Kobe, u deserve it. U played great. Enjoy it man enjoy it. I know what ur sayin "Shaq how my ass taste"

No comments:

Post a Comment