Thursday, October 14, 2010

There are some mornings where the sky looks like a road

I haven't provided much in terms of substantive posts lately, whereby lately could be pretty much loosely defined as the past four years of my life.

I am now an attorney licensed to practice law in the golden state of California. Sometimes I find it odd that little ol me can step into a courtroom and defend your liberties. It's intimidating. I wonder if I am smart enough sometimes. Most the time, actually. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I still listen to emo rock music, and like high school-ish movies.

Then again, sometimes I'm reminded that none of that really matters. I remember all the time I spent in the library my first year. Hours and hours, it seemed. Moving on to my second year, which seemed equally as bad as the first. And finally third year. Moreover, the marathon three month study session preparing for the bar. And passing it.

I think I'm ready. Capable. Competent. This is doable. More than that, actually. More than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment